Nowadays a lot of people are overweight. Moreover, this problem is relevant for both men and women. At the same time, it is much easier to gain weight than to lose it. That is why people are always looking for the most successful way to lose extra pounds.
At the same time, the developers of the chicken and broccoli diet claim that the weight loss process will take place without any additional physical exertion. Plus, the products used are as natural and accessible as possible.
What is this diet?
Based on the name of the diet, it is clear that the main two components are Broccoli Sprouts and chicken. Chicken is rich in protein, and broccoli contains many essential minerals, vitamins, and dietary fiber.
Our diet does not include carbohydrates. At the initial stage, the extra weight goes away with the water from the body. And by sticking to our thorough plan, you will achieve good results. Excess fat will not only be burned off but also converted into additional energy.
Yes, we know that eating only chicken and cabbage for a long time is difficult. This is what discourages people. The body will feel weak and lethargic. All this happens because of the lack of necessary carbohydrates. But this is only if you cook the products only in one form. If you cook meat and cabbage in different ways – the variety will be sufficient. For example – the chicken can be boiled, fried, or baked. You can also boil it into soup. All of this, except boiling, applies to broccoli as well. The fact is that when you boil the vegetable – it loses a lot of nutrients. That’s why you should boil the CB so that it is slightly raw. Or the cabbage can be steamed or microwaved, as well as roasted.
Broccoli and chicken diet schedule
The entire duration of the diet is 10 days. We make 5 menus. Each menu is used for 2 days. Each day is divided into 3 meals. In parallel, you can consume tea and coffee, but with a minimum of sugar. Water is not restricted.
- Breakfast – 50g of wholemeal bread, 200g of boiled broccoli, tea/coffee.
- Lunch – 150 gr. boiled chicken, 100 gr. boiled cabbage, 250 ml. chicken soup.
- Dinner – 250 gr. Broccoli cabbage and black tea.
- Breakfast – fry 250g. Broccoli in vegetable oil, adding sweet peppers and some garlic.
- Lunch – salad with 150 gr. of cabbage, 50 gr. of tuna, 2 tomatoes, and some onions.
- Dinner – repeat breakfast.
- Breakfast – salad with 100g of chopped boiled beef and 100g of broccoli.
- Lunch – 1 whole wheat bread, and 200 gr. of cabbage boiled with a little salt.
- Dinner – 1 glass of milk, lean beef.
- Breakfast – tea/coffee, 2 boiled eggs, 100 gr. cabbage.
- Lunch – 100 gr. broccoli, 150 gr. chicken meat, 250 ml. chicken broth.
- Dinner – tea, 250 gr. of broccoli.
- Breakfast – 2 boiled carrots, 100g of boiled broccoli.
- Lunch – 1 loaf, 100g of boiled fish, 100g of boiled cabbage.
- Dinner – 1 boiled potato, 200 gr. broccoli.
Yes, too many it will seem like a diet, not for gourmands. But after you go on this diet, you are guaranteed results! The main thing you need is discipline. If you stick strictly to the plan – the effect will not make you wait. In addition to weight loss, the broccoli will remove excess toxins from you
The benefits of the chicken and broccoli diet
In addition to the fact that you will lose weight – there are other advantages. The main one is detoxification of the body. This issue is especially relevant for smokers. In addition to nicotine, other toxins will be eliminated from your body during the diet.
Chicken breast and cabbage combine to replenish the body with a substantial vitamin set. It includes vitamins A and A, B and B2, C and PP. In addition, magnesium, sodium, and iron will be replenished. Well, plus will be an abundance of useful fiber and other organic compounds. Folic acid is useful during pregnancy. It is found in large quantities in broccoli.
If you want to achieve real weight loss results – follow the recommendations.
- Eat skinless chicken meat.
- It is better to eat broccoli raw or half boiled.
- Strictly follow the diet.
And remember that raw broccoli is rich in fiber. And this means that it is possible to have gas and diarrhea. Otherwise, there are minimal restrictions.