Nowadays, a lot of people are overweight. Moreover, this problem is relevant for both men and women. At the same time, it is much easier to gain weight than to lose it. That is why people are always looking for the most successful way to lose extra pounds.
At the same time, the developers of the chicken and broccoli diet claim that the weight loss process will take place without any additional physical exertion. Plus, the products used are as natural and accessible as possible.
What Is This Diet?
Based on the name of the diet, it is clear that the main two components are broccoli sprouts and chicken. Chicken is rich in protein, and broccoli contains many essential minerals, vitamins, and dietary fiber.
Our diet does not include carbohydrates. At first, the extra weight is removed from the body along with the water. And by sticking to our thorough plan, you will achieve good results. Excess fat will be burned as well as converted into additional energy.
Yes, we know that eating only chicken and cabbage for a long time is difficult. This is what discourages people. The body will feel weak and lethargic. All this happens because of the lack of necessary carbohydrates. But this is only true if you cook the products only in one form. If you cook meat and cabbage in different ways, the variety will be sufficient. For example, the chicken can be boiled, fried, or baked. You can also boil it into soup. All of this, except boiling, applies to broccoli as well. The fact is that when you boil the vegetable, it loses a lot of nutrients. That’s why you should boil the crab so that it is slightly raw. Or the cabbage can be steamed, microwaved, or roasted.
Length of Diet
Actually, our diet lasts for 10 days. It has different dietary patterns, each of which takes two days.
- The first couple of days lay the basic foundation and are therefore very important. At this point, the body gets a shake-up. The weight-loss-related processes are then activated in it. On these days, you should eat only CB and boiled chicken breast.
- We change our diet to broccoli + other vegetables.
- On the third segment of the diet, in addition to the second point, you can add kefir and lean beef.
- Allowed to add rye bread.
- Well, at the finishing stage, you need to add fish to your diet.
As for drinking, it is recommended to drink a lot of plain water. If you drink milk drinks, choose those with the least amount of fat. Tea or coffee, only without sugar, not more than twice a day. Also, refuse sugar substitutes. Salt is permissible in small quantities.
To summarize, it is not necessary to eat only one broccoli. As you can see, in addition to the broccoli, you have a wide variety of products. There is meat, fish, bread, a variety of vegetables, and herbs. Experts recommend  following the menu that we’ll describe below. Otherwise, the result may be less effective.
Broccoli and Chicken Diet Schedule
The entire duration of the diet is 10 days. We prepare five menus. Each menu is used for two days. Each day is divided into three meals. In parallel, you can consume tea and coffee, but with a minimum of sugar. Water is not restricted.
Second Menu for The Broccoli Diet
First 1-2 days
The Benefits of the Chicken and Broccoli Diet
In addition to the fact that you will lose weight, there are other advantages. The main one is the detoxification of the body . This issue is especially relevant for smokers. In addition to nicotine, other toxins will be eliminated from your body during the diet.
Chicken breast and cabbage combine to replenish the body with a substantial vitamin set. It includes vitamins A and A, B and B2, C, and PP. In addition, magnesium, sodium, and iron will be replenished. Well, plus, there will be an abundance of useful fiber and other organic compounds. Folic acid is useful during pregnancy. It is found in large quantities in broccoli.
- Systematic use of the miracle plant normalizes the work of the whole body. The metabolism improves, which reduces weight.
- Of great importance is the presence in the composition of such an element as sulforaphane. It actively fights the development of cancer.
- It improves the function of the entire gastrointestinal tract. 
- The broccoli diet we described above has proven to be a good way to lose weight. Its main advantage is the absence of stress on the body, all because experts have chosen the optimal combination of products.
- This vegetable tones the body and satiates it with energy.
- This diet does not require any special costs. It will suit almost any life schedule. There are also no contraindications for sports. Well, as we wrote above, you and your body will not have any stress.
Naturally, if your body reacts negatively to broccoli, it is better to refuse this diet. Also, doctors do not recommend it to people suffering from stomach diseases and gastritis. If there are problems with the pancreas, this is also not recommended. If you are pregnant or nursing, you’d better not take any chances. Well, children, pre-adolescents, and the elderly are better off on a diet.
If you want to achieve real weight loss results, follow the recommendations.
- Eat skinless chicken meat.
- It is better to eat broccoli raw or half boiled.
- Strictly follow the diet.
Disadvantages of the Diet
Despite the presence of obvious positives, there are also disadvantages. The main one is the low-calorie product , which is not suitable for everyone.
We’ve been sent over 10 amazing low carb success stories and get more all the time. Start with a few, below, or check out the links to all success stories, sorted by category:
Video: Chicken and Broccoli diet
Frequent questions about the chicken and broccoli diet:
Yes, the diet is completely safe for your health. This diet is recommended by nutritionists
Yes, nutritionists recommend going on a diet from the age of 18
If you want to get results from the diet, stick to the diet plan, you will be pleasantly surprised by the results
The diet can become very boring and repetitive because you will only eat a few foods for 10 days.
Due to the diet being low carb, there is a chance where you can gain all the weight you’ve lost once you get back to your regular diet.